We have worked on a diverse range of projects, touching various points of the employee lifecycle. We have the ability to create a tailored solution in order to specifically meet your organization’s needs.
View our client case studies using the tabs below.
"I learned a lot from your session. I actually just finished sharing many of the things I learned on our team call. I look forward to reviewing your work further and seeing how we can utilize it. I was pleased to see a new perspective on a well worn topic.”
"The solution created was simple - it refreshed and reused tools we already had that engaged new hires in new ways. We often hear new hires say that the program is challenging and the best training they have been through"
On-Boarding Program Redesign
Created globally standard, user-driven, cloud based tool for a specific function within organization.
- Promoted engaging offline relationship building and training throughout Year 1
- Currently ~85% of new hires and their managers are engaged with this tool.
Read a full description of the case study here.
New Hire Training Program Redesign
Took 7 week, ineffective, unengaging F2F program to a 2 week F2F with blended learning program.
- Analyzed new hire capability needs
- Developed new curricula with SMEs
- New hires and their managers consistently rate training as extremely engaging and as building capability faster than previous training.
Career Path & Training Integration Strategy
Discovery led to need to clarify career development. Designed strategy to link competencies and training to career paths.
- Defined standard roles
- Mapped competencies to standard roles
- Created user requirements for online portal
Online Social Network Design
Built on-going online community for a previously offline, annual F2F only network within an organization
- Analyzed user base to define engagement factors and objective of social network
- Created a strategy for a champion-driven network with rewards system for usage
- Focused on knowledge transfer and relationship building
Millennial Regional Network Creation
- Analyzed user base to understand most effective uses of network
- Created right mix of events, relationship building, and social learning to maximize benefits, including knowledge transfer and peer-to-peer networking
- Network included ~200 new hires across North America region.
"She helped us evolve our new hire network from headquarters-only to region wide network, building new, virtual relationships and community where there wasn't one before."
Effectively Managing Millennials: Blended, Online Training Program
Training designed using social learning and application elements to drive engagement and capability building
- Online university approach using Desire2Learn (similar to Blackboard)
- One of the highest rated trainings at client